The machine design of the CMS combines the classic arrangement of the mixing container in a 180° position with an innovative mixing concept and new container docking on the mixer.
The combination of the bottom tray and new mixing tool guarantees rapid, effective homogenization and very good color specification results for the mixed material, with minimal deposit build-up. The mixing tool is deployed with substantial clearance from the bottom, and as such it generates no pressure towards the base.
- Optimal operating parameters, with speed regulation for mixing tools and container swiveling, ensure the production of high-quality mixed formulations with high added value.
- Increased productivity through extremely short cleaning times, no need for obstructive guide rails on the floor, and low levels of machine downtime.
- A mixing head de-dusting system connected to a central aspiration system minimizes dust pollution and thereby supports a clean workplace.
- Mixing tools can be individually configured with different focal areas, enhance processing, and are self-cleaning, facilitating
high flexibility and maximum mixing quality.
- The CMS is notable for its low power usage, significantly reduced wear on the tool, easy maintenance, easy operation via user-friendly interface, and long service life.
- A range of container systems tailored to the plant design is possible, to suit transport methods including manual, stacker-based, or via crane and automatic container transport, thereby easing integration into a plant.
- The mixing head can be implemented to employ a pendulum movement, or equipped with a chopper and liquid injection, offering increased flexibility.
- Energy consumption is minimized through the use of a frequency-controlled energy-saving motor and the elimination of compressed air processing.
- The installation and cleaning of the entire machine area is significantly easier.