ZAS cyclone separators are generally used to separate pellets and powdered bulk material from the gas streams of pneumatic conveyors. The individual design of the cyclone makes it possible to achieve excellent separation efficiency.
- Aluminum or stainless steel welded construction
- Possible configuration with settling chamber including deflector cone in the discharge area
- Support by means of support brackets, support ring in special design version
- Clean gas vented into the atmosphere or into a connected aspiration system by means of a flange joint
- Individually tailored to the various flange joints
- Standard cyclone suitable for overpressures up to 100 mbar (g)
- Special design pressure vessel available
- Customized, customer-oriented design
- Flange drill pattern compliant with DIN 2501 PN10, ANSI 150#
- Maintenance-free, thanks to absence of rotating or wearing parts
- Effective operation
- Customized design
- Easy setup and installation
- Separator for pneumatic conveyor systems, from approximately 50 m3/h to 10,000 m3/h
- Used in aspiration systems
- Efficient use for product loads up to approximately 6 kg of product/kg of conveying gas.
- Separator in closed-loop plants
The cyclone separator works to separate the solid and gas mixture through operation of the centrifugal force inside the cyclone. The solids are separated from the gas stream by the centrifugal force along the interior wall of the cyclone, and transported via the cone to the settling chamber in the cyclone discharge area. The cleaned gas is diverted to the top of the cyclone via an immersion pipe, where it is vented into the atmosphere or to a downstream aspiration system.